Saturday, July 23, 2005

More random tests

Try the Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Test
307,570 descendants
As long as I get to wear a spikey hat and wave a sword around, it's all good.

Or
The Improved Zombie Survival Test
Zombie Destroyer

Or maybe the Politics Test
According to this test, I am a...
Nah. That's too easy. You figure it out.

Or the How Evil Are You? Test
Heheheh. Dr. Evil. 60% evilness.
Just 60%? I need to get busy.

Or the Cowboy-Ninja-Pirate-Knight Test
An Enigma??? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over?
I seem to have distinct knightly and piratical tendencies, but I guess it all evens out.

Which Historic General Are You?
Genghis Khan!!!
Woohoo!!! Gimme that spikey hat and sword!!!

Support Hunting With Zombies!
From the makers of the www.urbandead.com online zombie survival game.
"...They say: Hunting with zombies is cruel.
Rubbish. "Hunting by zombie pack is the most natural and humane way of controlling what remains of the human race." - statement supported by surviving members of the Royal College of Science..."

And more fun with Zombies tests:
I haven't taken any of these, so I can't vouch for what's in 'em. Use at your own risk.

True Zombie Survival Test
Global Zombie Attack Survival Test
Zombie Awareness Test
What Kind of Zombie Are You?
The Zombie Survival Guide Test
The Real Zombie Attack Survival Test
The My Zombie Survival Test
The Enlightened Zombie Survival Test

Ah, hell, here's the list of tests.

Enjoy!
TZ


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home